Enter your email address:

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Leigh and Atticus obviously had a good time during Valentine's Day.  I came home from work with a huge potted geranium and thought that I did pretty good for Leigh, but then I opened the door and I thought I was in the "Tunnel of Love" fair ride. 

Paper hearts with some of our favorite songs/quotes were all over the walls and hanging from the arches separating our living room/dinning room/kitchen.  Leigh and I aren't the "drinking" type these days, no time for it, but Leigh made a delicious Sugar-rimmed Blood Orange Martini.

Every year since we began going out, Leigh and I have stayed in on Valentine's day and we always cook a homemade pizza.  Every year we cook either a Mexican or Mediterranean Pizza.  This year it just happened to be a Mediterranean Year.  A typical start for a pizza followed by peperoncini, olives, tomatoes, pepperoni, salami, and lots of FETA CHEESE!  After some pizza, we couldn't pass up such a perfect Florida February Night so we went out for some coffee and a cookies.  Atticus was elated to drink his orange juice from a big-people straw!

HAPPY POST VALENTINE'S DAY LEIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment