Enter your email address:

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Anson Family

 The Anson Family is by far the largest family we've ever photographed! :) I was seriously taking tips from an episode of 19 kids and counting where they photographed the huge Duggar Family! (sidenote: I <3 the Duggars. Mark teases me for it all the time and I don't care!!) Unfortunately Atticus and I came down with the flu the morning we were set to shoot so Mark had to go at it alone. I was really bummed I couldn't be there but as always Mark did a great job! With 7 little ones it was quite the challenge!



The session was done at their house which is in a great location on a lake. It was one of the chillier mornings but everyone toughed it out for the cause! :)






Growing up I aways wanted to be a part of a big family! It was always just my sister and I. Luckily my best friend was one of 5 so I definitely got my fill of siblings! I always envied large families because you always had someone to play/be with. Of course it does have its share of difficulties but I think the pros definitely outweigh the cons! :) Thank You Anson family for spending the morning with us and letting us photograph your beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment