Enter your email address:

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jodi's Senior Session


Is that top picture not fierce?!?!?! I know i'm channeling Tyra Banks on America's Next Top Model when I say that but that just happens to be the first word that comes to mind! :)  I admit I watch that show on occasion but as a photographer i'm allowed! Never the less this session rocked my socks off! Not only did we have a gorgeous model but the location we shot at was INCREDIBLE! We've shot here before but didn't explore it much that time. This time we got brave and it was sooo worth it! Jodi was such a trooper and did every crazy thing we asked. For being one of those "I hate getting my picture taken people" she totally worked it! Unfortunately for any modeling agencies out there she has her heart set on a soccer career!


We started at her house which I love to do if the situation arises! It really helps to break the ice and get everyone comfortable before we really get into the session. Fortunately they had some really beautiful brick! I <3 brick and take every opportunity to shoot with it as possible! 






Had to get a shot with the ol ' War Eagle! Of course these photos were close to Mark and I's heart because Astronaut High is our Alma Mater. I cannot believe it's been 8 years already! I feel old saying that!


Jodi thank you for such a fun morning! You are an incredibly fun and gorgeous girl! So much luck to you in the remaining few weeks of high school and your many adventures ahead in the "Real World"! :) 

                                       <3 Leigh

1 comment:

  1. AHHH i really love all of them...thanks so much guys you really made me comfortable and i had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete