Enter your email address:

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Driscoll Family


Krisha and I used to work together and I still remember turning around in my chair one day and saying to her "Hey i'm thinking about getting in to family/children's photography! You have a family! Let me take your pictures!" At that time it was just Mark and I. No kids(one on the way though). I didn't have anyone to experiment on so I convinced Krisha it would be worth braving the July heat to let me photograph her and her family! Well I must have done a few things right cause they've come back a couple times since then and their kids, who I adore, just keep getting cuter and cuter! :)  They gave me hugs when we were done.....enough said!!! :)


I LOVE when we capture the truly real, genuine moments between families or in this case siblings! :) This age is a great one to photograph! 




Kisses! Ewwww! <3


Dear God, I want a daughter. That is all. :) 


Anyone looking for child models?? We have the best looking clients. :) 





Thanks Driscolls for such a fun morning! Looking forward to next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment