Enter your email address:

Monday, April 18, 2011

**Handmade Image Disc Cases**

In an effort to keep me from posting all of the photos I LOVE prematurely from the two family sessions we did yesterday, I thought i'd take a few minutes to share with your our new product offering! I am really proud to say that your image disc will no longer be presented to you in just a white sleeve with your label on it. Mark and I are big DIY-ers so when I was looking for a much more appealing way to present/display our image discs I knew this was something I could create myself!! Each disc case is unique and i've tried to match them with the style of the session. I've started  making them from fabric and other materials I have on hand but i'm sure soon i'll have to make a trip to the craft store and pick up some more. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! I know there are so many photographers out there to choose from and I hope this really unique way to store and display your image discs will be just another reason why you choose ThunderClap Photography!! 

Happy Monday!! 
It's gonna be a beautiful week! 

<3 Leigh



No comments:

Post a Comment