Enter your email address:

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Personal Photo........ Thursday :)

Ok so I know it's supposed to be personal photo Mondays but with the way things went this week it didn't happen! At any rate I had a chance to go through my photo archives from the past few months and found a ton of photos I hadn't even edited yet! I love this one of Mark and Atticus watching the horses that live down the street from us. While I would LOVE to say that we live out in the country somewhere and this horse lives on a beautiful little farm just down the dirt road we take our daily walks on.........it's just simply not true. There just happens to be a horse stable and a big pasture on the very busy road we live on. Oh well, we are happy to have them close and one day soon when we have land of our own I can share pictures of our donkey and goats with you!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment