Enter your email address:

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Baker Family


Mark and I had so much fun at this shoot! I found this location by accident and I am so happy I did!! The  foliage was just beautiful and the lighting was oh so perfect! We are always looking for new locations, especially over in the Brevard County area where we get a lot of requests. We will definitely be shooting here again! We first met up with the Baker Family last Winter for our first family session with them. Little Hunter was just a few months old! Well those babies they just keep growing and Hunter is one years old now and a bundle of energy! I loved my little baby but I think the toddler years are just the best so far! Stephanie and Josh, you guys have some really fun months(and years of course) ahead! I can't say enough how much we love this family! Just the sweetest couple you will ever meet! It's always a joy spending time with them and capturing their beautiful family! I hope you guys love these as much as we do!

                                            <3 Leigh



















 <3 Favorites <3























No comments:

Post a Comment