Enter your email address:

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Swanger Family


So glad I finally got a chance to blog this session! This was one of my very favorite of the year! We found a new beautiful location by chance and this family could not be any more good looking! :) Mom and Dad are friends of mine from High School and they have been together since middle school! Yep no typo there....middle school! :) Wow right?!? Crystal was one of my very good friends and it is always so amazing to me how life comes back around! I am really blessed I think to be able to reconnect with so many people through the wonder of the internet and my photography!:) This past year I have reconnected with so many people and photographed them and their beautiful families! I'm hoping 2012 brings more of the same as well as many new faces! :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment